Why Should You Choose Us for Your AC Repair?
When your air conditioner is not working properly, you need to call our Broken Arrow AC repair team. We are committed to providing you with the best AC repair services in Broken Arrow. Our technicians are skilled and knowledgeable, and we will provide you with a high-quality AC repair. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency AC repair services in Broken Arrow.
We provide AC repair services for:
- Central air conditioners
- Ductless air conditioners
- Window air conditioners
Triad Service Company is committed to providing our customers with the best AC repair services in Broken Arrow. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency AC repair services in Broken Arrow. If your air conditioner is not working properly, do not hesitate to call our Broken Arrow AC repair team. We will provide you with the best AC repair services in Broken Arrow.
Talk to our HVAC team today for a free estimate.
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
Entrust your HVAC needs to licensed, insured professionals.
An air conditioner is a complex system that is comprised of a number of different parts and components. Because of the complexity of an air conditioner, there are many things that can go wrong with it. However, this does not mean that you should try to fix the problem yourself. In fact, doing so could only make the problem worse. Instead, you should call our Broken Arrow AC repair team. We will provide you with the best AC repair services in Broken Arrow. Below, we have provided a list of some of the most common air conditioning problems.
The most common air conditioning problems are:
- The air conditioner is not turning on - This problem can be caused by a number of things. First, you should check to see if the air conditioner is plugged in. If it is plugged in, then you should check to see if the circuit breaker has tripped. If it is plugged in and the circuit breaker has not tripped, then you should check to see if the thermostat is set to cool.
- The air conditioner is blowing hot air - If your air conditioner is blowing hot air, then the problem is probably a result of the air conditioner being set to a temperature that is too high. You should lower the temperature on the thermostat.
- The air conditioner is blowing air, but the home is still hot - If your AC is working but the home is still hot, then there is a problem with the ductwork. First, you should check to make sure that all of the registers are open and that they are not blocked by anything.
- The air conditioner is leaking water or refrigerant - If your air conditioner is leaking water or refrigerant, then you should call our Broken Arrow AC repair team immediately. This problem should be addressed as soon as possible because the leaking refrigerant could cause harm to the environment and to the people in the area.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR 5-STAR REVIEWS!
Our happy customers love Triad Service Company and you can see why.
This is a great company! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone.- Leah M.
Go straight to Triad, but if you make the same mistake I did and get an outrageous quote then get Triad to give you a second opinion!- Dan A.
He 100% knew what he was doing and was in and out. I'd definitely recommend and use again.- Steven D.
Always delivers as promised great rates and honest. Was given an estimate by another company Triad came in diagnosed a different problem fixed the unit.- Lana R.
Fantastic team of people who follow through, have reasonable prices (normally below others), and quick response times.- Jim M.
I highly recommend them to all my friends for both residential and commercial work.- Kerry J.
My experience with Triad has always been positive. They stay with the problem until they find the solution.- Sharon G.
Excellent service! Had a neighbor recommend Triad a couple of years ago when my original A/C installer went out of business.- Alvin H.